Watertown: 920-261-1630 | Lake Mills: 920-648-8381
July 2017
How can I appoint a guardian for my child?

Appointing a guardian for your child or children is a good idea because the alternative is not appealing. If you do not appoint a guardian to watch over your children, the courts decide who the guardian is going to be—even if it’s not the person you would have picked yourself.