Attorney Nicole S. Froehle
Attorney & Legal Services in Watertown & Lake Mills, WI
Attorney Froehle is a practicing attorney with Neuberger, Griggs, Sweet & Froehle, LLP. She joined the firm as an associate in 2011.
Originally from Muskegon, Michigan, she graduated magna cum laude from Hope College in Holland, Michigan with a Bachelor of Arts in Management and Political Science. While at Hope, she spent a summer term studying in India and a semester in Washington, D.C., interning for the American Bar Association and the United States Department of the Treasury.
She received her Juris Doctor from the University of Wisconsin Law School. She is published in and served as an editor for the Wisconsin Journal of Law, Gender & Society. While at UW Law School, she both competed with and coached for the Law School Moot Court team.
Attorney Froehle practices in several areas, focusing primarily on the areas of Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Administration, Real Estate, and Municipal law. She is licensed to practice law before all courts in Wisconsin, including the Eastern and Western District Federal Courts, along with the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals. She is a member of the Wisconsin Bar Association, Jefferson County Bar Association, and the Dodge County Bar Association.
She is the President and long-time Board member of the Lake Mills Main street Program. She is a Rotarian with the Lake Mills Rotary Club and the Secretary of the Lake Mills Rotary Foundation. She is a past member of the Junior League of Madison.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Dodge County Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Lake Mills Main Street Program, President
- Lake Mills Rotary Club Member
- Lake Mills Rotary Foundation Board, Secretary
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2014 through present
- Former member of the Wisconsin Association for Justice and Junior League of Madison
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals – Seventh Circuit
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Juris Doctor
- Hope College, Bachelor of Arts