Neuberger, Griggs, Sweet & Froehle, LLP

When to Contact & Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer

Personal injury lawyers are more than just car accident lawyers. In fact, it is wise to contact and hire a personal injury lawyers for any case involving an injury resulting from a negligent or reckless action of another party. This can be any kind of incident (see list of possible personal injury cases) where someone is injured and needs compensation to cover any expenses that arise—and may continue to arise—related to the injury.

All personal injury accident victims should consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer.

What kind of cases do personal injury lawyers handle?

Most people think of personal injury lawyers after a car accident. The list of personal injury cases could include, but is not limited to:

  • Bicycle Accidents
  • Car, Truck and Automobile Accidents
  • Motorcycle Accidents
  • Boat and Personal Watercraft Accidents
  • Bus, Semi-Truck and Other Vehicle Accidents
  • Slip and Fall Accidents
  • Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Spinal Cord Injury
  • Pedestrian Accidents
  • Farm Accidents
  • Construction Accidents
  • Workplace Accidents and Worker’s Compensation
  • Defective Products and Product Liability
  • Wrongful Death
  • Insurance Claims
  • Nursing Home Abuse
  • Broken Bones
  • Homeowner Liability
  • Medical Malpractice

An experienced personal injury lawyer is an important asset and guide when navigating through the process. The right personal injury lawyer can answer questions and advocate for the highest and fairest amount of compensation.

The materials on this website are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. These materials are intended, but not promised or guaranteed to be current, complete, or up-to-date and should in no way be taken as an indication of future results. Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and the receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between sender and receiver. You should not act or rely on any information contained in this website without first seeking the advice of an attorney.


Scroll to Top